Friday, February 24, 2012

Was Not Me


I was asked about this literally 100 times tonight, so let me repeat:
I did not do the sound mix on Roddy’s film, “Taken by Storm,” which I just saw at MOMA. I got the sound mix credit, and Roddy thanked me, but that is for the future mix I did not do yet. I have not touched it.
Everyone is proud of their work, and that is good and so am I. But I like to have credit for work that I actually do.
The problem is that the titles are done well in advance, and since there was not enough time for me to do the mix, the credit remains. I wish that was explained.
However, I think Roddy did a great job and I will look forward to doing some tweaking in the future.
I hope that cleared up the issue as I had to explain too many times this evening. Made me feel uncomfortable.
And congrats to Roddy for a selling out the theater!

Back to KMADradio blog

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed it! I was telling Adrienne I wanted raid a thrift store for some records after watching it :)

    Anyway, looking forward to watching it again with your mix, Vin!

    ReplyDelete